Hello. Hai.
Wow. Left this blog for 2 years.
Thought it's gone already lolx.
In this one year, a lot of things has happened to me.
I've graduated now (YAYYY FINALLY OH GOD), I'm in the SL1M Trainee program at Celcom Axiata, I'm almost 24 now (Oh NO!).
Andddddddddddddddd I've broke up with my ex boyfriend. Back to being single againnnnn.
It's quite ironic that my last post before this was to hope nobody's changed but oh well, people change, yknow.
This is life.
For the time being, I dont think I'm gonna delete my old posts about me and him.
Not because of the memories (for god sake), but because it's too tiring.
I've been deleting memories on Facebook errday, yknow. VERY TIRED. VERY. Lol who told you to write so much about him 😔
(Lesson: Dont publish too much of your love life, in case it's not going well later on XD)
Next, heyyy I am now have a part time online business too!
I sell SugarBelle Cosmetics, DeXandra Perfume, VCO Catalyst and also FemVee.
Do checkout my ig at @sugarbellestar_zaty, although it's now currently under construction 😂
And, I'm still fat. Sigh.
So hard to diet lol.
Especially when you're friends with people who love to eat but still have skinny body.
No, I LOVE THEM (and I LOVE TO EAT TOO) haha but hmm guess I'll just be fat forever then?
But then no one would want me so maybe I should consider marrying a pizza 😂
So much to say.
But I should get back to work kot.
Till then,
XOXO 💕
Thanx for Coming ♥! :)
0 orang rajin menulis:
Post a Comment