SHout

Friday, July 25, 2014

Secrets.

There are few secrets which you may have shared with your loved ones.
There are few secrets which you may have shared with your bestfriends.
There are few secrets which you may have posted it somewhere you think nobody can read it.

But there are just some secrets, or stories, which nobody knows but you and yourself, and you bottled them up because you just cant tell anybody.

For me, I have one.
I dont know if this is called secret or problem, or both.

What I do know is, I just cant tell anyone. 
The only thing I can do is to keep it to myself, to endure it by my own.
Maybe thats the reason I grew up like this.
Maybe yes, maybe no.

Adios.

P/s : Whoaa. Banyak pulak update recently. Maybe I just miss blogging, or I just miss having someone to rant on to.

Thanx for Coming ♥! :)

0 orang rajin menulis:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...