oyeahhh.
sebab dah takde sgt idea, then I'll try this 30 days challenge.
emm.
my currently favourite song(s).
Overboard by Justin Bieber.
:)
It feels like we’ve been out at sea
So back and forth that’s how its seems
Whoa and when I want to talk
You say to me
That if its meant to be, it will be
So crazy in this thing we call love
The love that we got that we just cant give up
I’m reaching out for you tell me
Out here in the water and I)
I’m overboard and I need your love
Pull me up
I cant swim on my own
Its to much
Feels like I’m drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me
My life saver
Life saver
Oh life saver
My life saver
Life saver
Oh life saver oh wow
Never understand you when you say
Wanting me to met you half way.
Felt like I was doing my part
Get bringing your coming up short
Funny how these thing change
Cause now I see
So crazy in this love we call love
And now that we got it
We just can’t give up
I’m reaching out for ya
Got me out here in the water and I
I’m overboard
And I need your love
Pull me up (Pull me up)
I can’t swim on my own
Its to much (It’s to much)
Feels like I’m drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me
My life saver
It’s supposed to be some give and take I know.
Your only taking and not given any more
So what will I do? (So what will I do?)
Cause I still love you. (Still love you Baby)
You’re the only one who can save me
I’m overboard
And I need your love
Pull me up (Pull me up)
I cant swim on my own
Its to much (Its to much)
Feels like I’m drowning (Im drowning baby I’m drowning)without your love
So throw yourself out to me (Can’t swim)
My life saver
Life saver
Oh life saver
My life saver
(Its crazy, crazy crazy, yeah) Life saver
Oh life saver
Oh life saver
Oh life saver
Oh life saver
Yeah
So back and forth that’s how its seems
Whoa and when I want to talk
You say to me
That if its meant to be, it will be
So crazy in this thing we call love
The love that we got that we just cant give up
I’m reaching out for you tell me
Out here in the water and I)
I’m overboard and I need your love
Pull me up
I cant swim on my own
Its to much
Feels like I’m drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me
My life saver
Life saver
Oh life saver
My life saver
Life saver
Oh life saver oh wow
Never understand you when you say
Wanting me to met you half way.
Felt like I was doing my part
Get bringing your coming up short
Funny how these thing change
Cause now I see
So crazy in this love we call love
And now that we got it
We just can’t give up
I’m reaching out for ya
Got me out here in the water and I
I’m overboard
And I need your love
Pull me up (Pull me up)
I can’t swim on my own
Its to much (It’s to much)
Feels like I’m drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me
My life saver
It’s supposed to be some give and take I know.
Your only taking and not given any more
So what will I do? (So what will I do?)
Cause I still love you. (Still love you Baby)
You’re the only one who can save me
I’m overboard
And I need your love
Pull me up (Pull me up)
I cant swim on my own
Its to much (Its to much)
Feels like I’m drowning (Im drowning baby I’m drowning)without your love
So throw yourself out to me (Can’t swim)
My life saver
Life saver
Oh life saver
My life saver
(Its crazy, crazy crazy, yeah) Life saver
Oh life saver
Oh life saver
Oh life saver
Oh life saver
Yeah
*******
erm. tah laa nape aku minat gilee lagu ney.
keep repeating it over and over again.
lyric dye besttt !
;D
and yeah. another favourite song of mine would be ;
It's Over by Jesse McCartney.
:')
We've run out of words we've run out of time
We've run out of reasons really why we together
We both know it's over baby bottom line
It's best we don't even talk at all
Don't call me even if I should cross your mind
Hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages
Let's just call it quits it's probably better
So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause
'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed
'Cause it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
I still wake up every morning quarter to ten
I still eat my cereal right at the kitchen table
I can't even remember how long it's been
No trouble stayin' occupied
Oh I ask about you whenever I come around
I do what I can not to put my business in the streets
Last thing I need's another episode
Keep conversation short and sweet because
'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed
'Cause it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause baby it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
You know that it's over when the burnin'
And the yearnin' inside your heart ain't there anymore
And you know that you're through when she don't do to you
And move you like the way she moved ya before
And you wanna pull her close
But your heart has froze
You kiss her but her eyes don't close
Then she goes out of your heart forever
And it hurts you but you know that it's better
Girl you know it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
'Cause it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
We've run out of reasons really why we together
We both know it's over baby bottom line
It's best we don't even talk at all
Don't call me even if I should cross your mind
Hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages
Let's just call it quits it's probably better
So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause
'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed
'Cause it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
I still wake up every morning quarter to ten
I still eat my cereal right at the kitchen table
I can't even remember how long it's been
No trouble stayin' occupied
Oh I ask about you whenever I come around
I do what I can not to put my business in the streets
Last thing I need's another episode
Keep conversation short and sweet because
'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed
'Cause it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause baby it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
You know that it's over when the burnin'
And the yearnin' inside your heart ain't there anymore
And you know that you're through when she don't do to you
And move you like the way she moved ya before
And you wanna pull her close
But your heart has froze
You kiss her but her eyes don't close
Then she goes out of your heart forever
And it hurts you but you know that it's better
Girl you know it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
'Cause it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over
*******
lagu ney taktaw laa pasaipa aku suka sangattt.
lagu ney taktaw laa pasaipa aku suka sangattt.
padahal bukanlah aku tgh heartbreak ke ape.
tp mmg sukeee gileee.
maybe sbb aku mmg adore laahh Jesse nehh.
chomeell nak mampos !
;)
okayhh.
tu jee nak cter.
:)
BAI !




0 orang rajin menulis:
Post a Comment