huhuh.
tetbe nak tuleh pasal neyh.
ney gara-gara dapat phone call laa tady.
:)
sape yg call ?
my ex bf. yg first.
dye tye psl interview and kwn2 kitorg yg laen.
and we talked craps a lot !
gurau mcm kawan-kawan yg laen.
and haritu time result kelua pon dye ade call jugak.
asking my result, wish me congrats.
sape kate kite ta bole kawan dgn ex kite ?
yeah. ta semua laa kan bole buat macam ney.
some just fight and fight even more bile dah clash.
some just remain silence. kononnye nak bg lupa.
but for me and my ex.
mase couple dulu.
we fight a lot.
and bile dah clash. we care each other.
although ta contact selalu. sebulan maybe sekali.
but we knew about each other progress just like we care about our friends.
:)
maybe we just really don't meant to be together.
maybe we should just be friends in the first place. i dunno.
but right now.
I am happy with this.
I have a Happy Family.
I have a Boyfie that loves me. :)
I have my Friends that cares about me even we are miles away from each other. :)
guys, I really love you.
*bighug*
xoxo.
(◕^^◕)




0 orang rajin menulis:
Post a Comment